Skip to main content

Whatta crap...

Shyet... look at all the crappy stuff that's happening in my life... mostly regarding skul, and more...
... I'm in school... which says a lot... I miss summer like crazy...
... Ano ang nangyari sa buhok ko?! Hehe... sound like Ticky a few weeks back... I had it cut last Sunday... and guess what?! They cut it TOO short... now I look... never mind... It's going to take more than half a year to get my pretty hair back!!
...We have some really pointless new rules... such as dragging all your crap up and down the stairs everyday to change classrooms...
...The rest of Loofah Humanity is all the way up in the second floor... while I'm stuck in the first...
...We got homework... on the very first day... four homeworks...
...The canteen food has increased prices...
...I'm seated in the FRONT... what the hell?! since when does that happen...
...People keep leaving... either from Woodrose or all the way to the other side of the world... Alexa, Nicole, Rica, Marty, Monica Sanchez and Limcaco, Queenie, Eric, and Mikki!! Nooo...
...In a few words: No one in the entire universe can ever convince me to join Namcya or any competition/ solo concert for that matter... NO ONE!!
...I am having the most major problem on the 24th of June / Manila Day... btw, why can't Manila Day be considered a holiday for us?! ... it's either I go to debate training for SMMS, which will possibly take a while... or get to Alana's place for the shooting of the season finale of By the Door... which I can never miss... We will probably never get the chance to shoot again after that day... when Mikki/Fartoty leaves... making us one character short... going to both would probably be okei... but how long does it take to shoot?! A long time as well... I could be there all night... My fellow cast members, I ASSURE you I will get to the shoot even if my life will depend on it... We gotta film the season finale: wedding scene... and me with better looking clothes (seasons one and two, I'm in pantulog!!) ... but worser hair... ewwww!!
...I blog almost everyday... why? Coz I'm so damned bored with nothing else to do... however, aside from today, my skedule is packed like h-e-l-l... in a while... expect me stressed. "I-stressss? I-stess! I-stessss? I-stress! Tita, STRESS!!" shyet... I want to shoot na!!
...It's raining like crazy... and it's starting to come through the windows... there, time to log out...

Comments

Anonymous said…
pam!!!!! please jst join lj na so dat we can have an easier time!!! hahaha!
Pam Chan said…
hey there!! thanx for ur link... hehehe... okei... i'll try and manage two journals...

Popular posts from this blog

The checklist...

A lot is going on... A LOT. None of which are done yet, btw... so a-la-Nash-reply speech... I'll just go down a quick check list... on what the hell I'm supposed to be doing... (gaaah... I'm back to my time tabled life... I miss spontaineity) 1. WIT - actually this is done... it went well!! We got some possible new recruits... and it was actually fun to miss a lot of class to adj debates... and miss even more class tabbing... 2. Campaign - hasn't started... but being campaign manager has its perks and downfalls (such as shortened lunch). MOVE doesn't have a final line up yet... but anyway... it's currently on low priority... 3. Sendoff - gawd don't talk to me about this. I haven't started yet. I will, when I actually have the time to do so. 4. Prom - just finished up getting the last minute things... I'm going to spend the week breathing now... just those reaaaally minor details na lang... JUST GET IT OVER WITH NA! I swear, the planning and talking n...

To restage or not to restage...

The poll is up. Should the Gabay production of Songs for a New World do a restaging? Hit the comment button, and state your name, answer, and justification. This way, certain people won't vote numerous times. I cannot believe I'm even opening to that situation.

WR Debaters are sorority sisters... :)

It's been a little bit under hell over the past two days, so it's been hard to find the time to blog about IISDC. The teachers decided to give no mercy and imposed all make up tests to be taken today. Naturally, we died studying last night. But... the point is... it was well worth it. It's super hard to actually describe IISDC 2006, so here's the rundown on the highlights. 1. Mega SQUISH!! 12 people in Eagle star!! - Just when we thought that 8 people in a condo was difficult last year, we tried 12 this year. It took a lot of mattresses and fixing up every single day, lots of squishing, waiting for Gaba to turn off the lights, and sleeping on the floor. Imagine, the condo is originally for two people, and we fit six times more than that. Achievement! Well, it just involved having no space after all the bags were unloaded and after the sleeping bags were rolled down. But, that just adds to the fun of it! 2. No sleep, really - okay, so we still slept a little, but we woul...